Prototype 33 ab Side Effects, What’s the Truth?
Testosterone supplements are notorious for causing side effects and for being a waste of money. When I learned about Prototype 33 ab, I knew immediately that this product was different.
First of all, Prototype 33 ab isn’t a pill or an injection. It’s a gel! You’re supposed to rub it into your skin and it’s supposed to naturally boost your testosterone levels. Understandably, many people will find that hard to believe. I did too, until I did some research. Now, I know that Prototype 33 ab isn’t just different because it’s a gel. It’s different because, unlike other products, it’s safe and it works.
My goal is to learn everything I can about Prototype 33 ab side effects and effectiveness. I created Prototype33abSideEffects.com as a place where I could share my finding.
I also want to hear what others have to say. If you have an experience to share about Prototype 33 ab, you can do so by leaving a comment below. Or you can send me an email through this link.
If you’re thinking about trying Prototype 33 ab, I encourage you to read the customer reviews and analysis found here.
Are the Ingredients in Prototype 33 ab Safe and Effective?
Prototype 33 ab is designed using all-natural ingredients, which are mainly supposed to boost testosterone levels, increase muscle strength and size, and promote weight loss. The gel has four active ingredients–which are listed below–and then some inactive ingredients that are mainly for improving absorption and skin health.
• 7 Keto DHEA – Thermogenesis is a process in your body that burns calories to create body heat. 7 Keto DHEA stimulates thermogenesis, which leads to weight loss and higher energy levels.
• Tribulus – This is one of the best, most popular testosterone-boosting ingredients. Researchers have found that Tribulus increases levels of luteinizing hormones, which are precursors to testosterone. As Tribulus raises your testosterone levels, you should notice improved sexual function, higher libido, and more muscle growth and strength.
• Yohimbine HCL – As a powerful stimulant, Yohimbine HCL can heighten your sex drive and reduce occurrences of sexual dysfunction. Studies have also shown that a substance in Yohimbine HCL can improve weight loss.
• L-Arginine – This amino acid works by increasing blood flow. The benefits of this are improved sexual function, better delivery of the ingredients in Prototype 33 ab, and increased nutrient transport to muscles; which helps them grow and repair faster. Research supports the benefits of L-Arginine.
• Bioperine – This is a patented ingredient that is designed to enhance the absorption and bioavailability of nutrients. It’s the main reason why Prototype 33 ab is so effective as a skin gel.
My research on these ingredients confirms that they really are some of the best for enhancing testosterone, muscles, and weight loss. Typically, they’re used in supplements that come in pill-form. However, the makers of Prototype 33 ab have been able to combine these ingredients into a product that is effective when applied and absorbed into skin.
What’s more, the customer reviews of Prototype 33 ab that I’ve read are very positive. People are excited about this new type of testosterone booster that really works.
Are There Any Prototype 33 ab Side Effects?
In truth, Prototype 33 ab side effects are probably more of a myth than a fact. This product uses ingredients that are all-natural. They should also be completely safe when applied to skin. If you have sensitive skin, that shouldn’t be a problem either because Prototype 33 ab has skin nourishing ingredients.
If you’re concerned about reactions, you may want to read the complete ingredient list to make sure the ingredients won’t be a problem for you.
How to Use Prototype 33 ab
Every day you are supposed to rub 1/2 teaspoon of Prototype 33 ab into skin that is clean and dry. The best place to apply the gel is to skin that has blood veins close to the surface. The best time to apply it is half an hour before exercise or sexual activity.
Where to Buy Prototype 33 ab Online?
Prototype 33 ab is new on the market and so the only place that sells it right now is the official website. Luckily, this website offers a great deal.
On the official website, you can get Prototype 33 ab for $59.95, which is 30% less than the retail price. When you buy more than one bottle, you get each one for $49.97 and shipping is free. There is also a 100% money back guarantee, which allows you to try Prototype 33 ab risk free for 90 days.
Prototype 33 ab Customer Reviews
What do you think? Leave your comments about Prototype 33 ab below.
Why Do You Like Prototype 33 ab?
I would love to hear your thoughts on Prototype 33 ab. Did it work for you? Were there any side effects? Would you recommend that others try it? Good or bad, your experience is valuable.